site officiel team PRO COD4 Index du Forum site officiel team PRO COD4
PRO VA TOUT DEGLINGUER, LA PUISSANCE EST LA

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Like Button Hidden Div

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    site officiel team PRO COD4 Index du Forum -> site officiel team PRO COD4 -> entrainement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raydahy

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button Hidden Div Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button Hidden Div
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I've picked it apart and found that if I remove the css display: none; from content-box .story-hover, it loads fine. Facebook Gefllt-Mir Button einbinden. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" What's underused by Americans? Coworker scans my body. It works for the HTML5 Version of the like button and only uses css to hide the count box. shareimprove this answer edited Nov 9 '12 at 20:51 answered Oct 18 '12 at 22:08 FlipMcF 8,06512241 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Instead of setting display: none, try to hide it by using margin-top or z-index. Thank you, in advance. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 10 '14 at 16:57 amosmos 659518 Nice update !!!! –ihue Oct 8 '16 at 20:09 add a comment up vote 3 down vote If you're using Facebook's javascript like button (so you can capture like events), here's what we had to do: Due to a change Facebook recently made in the way comment dialogs display, we had to change how we were hiding it. –RobertPitt Jun 1 '10 at 14:08 bounty added: Are there any additional clever things you can do with the Javascript API? perhaps put your own Like button and use the API to 'like' something. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Like-Button - hide count? Ask Question up vote 72 down vote favorite 27 In the setup dialog for the Like-Button, there are only two options for layout: Dead link - Alternative 1 Dead link - Alternative 2 Unfortunately, the numbers for the website of my employer is nowhere near 22'000, so the powers that be have decided that we should not show the number of "likes" until said number is a little more in our favour. when you hover over each blurb a bar appears at the bottom of the blurb that contaains social sharing buttons (FB, Twitter & G+1). window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId: 'YOURAPPID', status: true, cookie: true, xfbml: true }); }; (function() { var e = document.createElement('script'); e.type = 'text/javascript'; e.src = document.location.protocol + '//connect.facebook.net/enUS/all.js'; e.async = true; document.getElementById('fb-root').appendChild(e); }()); shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:45 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Jun 23 '10 at 22:13 Silly Rabbit 1192 2 this doesn't really work anymore because they've changed the Like button's functionality. shareimprove this answer answered Oct 15 '12 at 23:36 Matt Gorner 512 add a comment up vote 4 down vote Use this CSS: .fbiframewidget span, iframe.fbiframewidgetlift, .fbiframewidget iframe { width:80px !important; height:20px !important; position:relative; } The technic behind: You overwrite the datas from facebook with your CSS by using "!important" shareimprove this answer edited Mar 27 '15 at 20:19 answered Sep 20 '14 at 13:38 TonkBerlin 766 Sure, its done. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 20 '12 at 10:04 Pete 1 1 You need change the size and others properties of div which is the FB buttom. dandv commented Jun 29, 2015 This is no longer necessary - just use the "button" layout - Also, it's against the FB terms to obscure elements of the social plugins: 13.4. How to best tell him to stop? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? What's underused by Americans? Interspecies Reproduction Justification What is causing the problem with the RAM in this (claimed) Spectrum 48k? What limits the speed of a car? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Obtain the values of a function which are greater than 1 A broken mirror Definition of "telescope" Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? What should I have my players read before our first session ever? more hot questions question feed . something basic like this: HTML CSS .div { opacity: 0; filter:alpha(opacity=0); } .div:hover .social { opacity: 1.0; filter:alpha(opacity=100); } From there you can add transitions to make it look nice! shareimprove this answer answered Sep 8 '12 at 18:57 tcd 1,29911235 CSS visibility is another option and is beneficial when you need the element to be transparent to mouse clicks etc. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . So, when the page is rendered (again, heavily stripped down html) unhidden: hidden: Playing with width and height style using firefox developer tools after a complete rendering allowed me to hack the like button back to visible. eg. rev2018.1.10.28325 . –Dario Nov 2 '13 at 23:27 add a comment 15 Answers 15 active oldest votes up vote 42 down vote accepted The Like button coded to show "Recommend" is 84px wide and the "Like" button is 44px, will save some time for you CSS guys like me who need to hide how unpopular my page currently is! I put this code on top of my homepage, so initially I don't want it to advertise how few Likes I have. In Chrome, everything works as expected. 2018 GitHub, Inc. I can't figure out how to solve this one. Think FB has changed something with their button code again. This is to prevent weird layouts in other countries - in Dutch it would be "Vind ik leuk" and in english "Like". NOTICE - Though some devices already support iFrames, not all mobile devices do. There are a few different cases in hiding the count where the solution is vastly different because the problem being solved is different. Also noscript function "clearclick" gives a Hijack Warning because of the visible content behind the button 5a02188284
facebook music like pageshow to make a profile picture on facebook for iphonemulti facebook account appdownload facebook bb9000free download facebook stealer v3.0facebook password decryptor sirvehow to have a hidden facebook accounthow to delete comments on facebook for iphone 5ce castiga daca ai like pe facebooknew latest wallpaper for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    site officiel team PRO COD4 Index du Forum -> site officiel team PRO COD4 -> entrainement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceGreen by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech